Wet Kitchen Studio Care
MAKE A PLAN
- Plan your meal, kitchen equipment, ingredients, preparation, cooking & serving plans. Make a visual schedule and put up your plans on the WET KITCHEN BOARD. Communicate your plans to your helpers.
CHECK KITCHEN SAFETY & HYGIENE
- Before you begin cooking, please wipe all kitchen surfaces with a clean cloth. Use dishwashing detergent, if necessary, but remember to wipe off dishwashing detergent thoroughly.
- Check that the gas stove connectors are all securely fastened in the GAS STOVE CART.
- Limit electrical equipment use to one at a time. Use the ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT CART which is designated for electrical equipment use. Do not let electrical wiring go diagonally across the kitchen in case someone trips over the electric cables.
- Set up all necessary kitchen equipment according to your KITCHEN EQUIPMENT PLAN.
- Set up all necessary ingredients according to your INGREDIENTS PLAN.
- Prepare all necessary ingredients before cooking according to your PREPARATION PLAN.
- Cook with a happy heart. Always be aware of kitchen safety. Follow your COOKING PLAN.
- Place all your cooked dishes on the SERVING CART. Follow your SERVING PLAN.
- Load all dirty pots & pans, dishes & cutleries in the DIRTY POTS & PANS BIN, DIRTY DISHES BIN & DIRTY CUTLERIES BIN, respectively.
- Wash all dirty pots & pans, dishes & cutleries and dry them on the DISHWSHING DRYING RACK.
- Please clean all kitchen surfaces with dishwashing detergent using a wet cloth. Remember to wipe off dishwashing detergent thoroughly. Use a dry cloth to wipe dry all surfaces.
- Mop the floor with floor detergent. Remember to clean detergent off thoroughly.
KEEP KITCHEN EQUIPMENT
- Dry all clean pots & pans, dishes & cutleries.
- Return them to the appropriate storage areas.
- Meal Plan
- Kitchen Equipment Plan
- Ingredients Plan
- Preparation Plan
- Cooking Plan
- Serving Plan
- Equipment Safety Checklist
- Pre-Cooking Cleaning Checklist
- Post-Cooking Cleaning Checklist
- Equipment Storage Checklist